Registration of packers and movers business for startup

Packers and movers business need registration for startup – This blog will guide those person who are willing to open Packers and movers company in India.

There are following things which you need while registration:

  • PAN Card (Proprietorship or Partnership)
  • Address Proof (Rent Agreement)
  • 2 Photographs
  • ID Proof individual
  • Business Banner and business seal

If you are individual then you no need to apply PAN card, you can directly apply for Service tax ST-1 online ( and you will get ST-2 online then with the help of service tax form any bank can open your business current account. Now you are legally registered packers company.


If you want to open packers business in partnership then 1st you need to make partnership deed in your circle court, then you need to apply for PAN card for business (PAN card will be on the name of business identity) After that you can apply for service tax. once you get your company service tax no. you will be liable to give services to your client.


If you want to registered your company name and logo trademark or registered you need to go to your CA or your Advocate, He will guide you or you can find online for this services.