Why do you need Transit Insurance while shifting

When you shift your materials somewhere else then it is required that they are protected during transit. A Goods in Transit Insurance policy does this, insuring you against loss, damage or theft when your goods are on the way or move.

Whether you are a business person or individual you need shifting for your home or your office. If you want to insure your household then you need to go for transit insurance.

Goods in Transit Package

Below are some Goods In Transit Insurance policy.

• Loss of goods during shifting

• Theft of goods during shifting

• Damage caused due to shifting

• Loss of earnings cover caused by delays in shifting

• Damage caused by accidents during shifting